Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The unforgettable moment


          It was a Sunday night; my friends and I were stayed up in our hostel, Asrama Semi Bhakti Kelang Jaya. My friends’ names are Ain, Fatihah, Alia and Zuka. We studied at that night because the PMR trial was just around the corner. We studied and made discussions among us about the spotted questions. We truly focussed on the study until we did not realised that time passed so quickly by showing 1.30 am in the morning. That was a passion of student when it came for study.

          Suddenly, we heard dog’s barking sound outside our hostel . The sound was clear and loud in the early morning as the dog was near to our study room. We looked at each other’s because it was a bad sign. Normally, we believed that the ghost was near us and the dog is the messenger for us. A dog would bark if it saw a bad thing such as ghost. In addition, every hostel had their ghost stories. Furthermore, our junior got hysteria last week. So, it really made us felt scary and worried. However, we decided to continue our study and ignored the sound. But then, the dog barking’s sound were getting louder and continued. We lost our focus on study because of the fear. Finally we gave up. Everyone decided to go bed and sleep.

          At first, it was so hard for me to close my eyes and fall slept while all my friends already fall into deep slept. It was so frustrating. I forced myself to sleep and covered my whole body with blanket. I thought by doing that, it will work and I will fall into sleep. However, it did not turn like I wished. I started to felt uneasy and scared. Time waits for no men. My watched showed almost 3 a.m in the morning. That means it has been almost 1 hour, I struggled myself to sleep. After that, I fall into slept slowly.

          Suddenly, I woke up from my sleep. I just slept about half an hour. Then, I heard a very loud sound coming from our dorm. The sound was like people’s snoring but it was an extremely loud sound. Surprising, no one of my friends woke up because of the sound. The sound was surrounded me. A person cannot produce that such a loud sound except that things. I felt so scared. I felt there was a ghost near me and it wanted to tease me. My leg became so cold as the blood was gone and paralyzed. My whole body cannot move even an inch. At that moment, I knew only God could save me from it. I prayed to God to protect me from the ghost because I was too scared. Finally, I fall slept.

          Next morning, I told my friends about the incidence that happened to me. They looked so shocked and felt sorry for me. At the same time, they felt thankful because they did not experience it. I told the whole story. They wondered about the sound because they thought it was not the ghost sound but something else. Then, one of my friends suddenly laughed and seemed that she knew what the sound was. She told me that actually the sound came from my friend named Asyikin. She got asthma and had difficulty in breathing. Everyone started laugh when heard her explanation including me. I felt so shy because it showed that I was not concern about my friends. That was a shameful moment in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment