Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Monday, August 15, 2011

the reply of the love letter :)

Dear unknown,
           Thanks for your regards of my late wife. How have you been these days?? I was kind of surprised when i received your letter. Bad news spread fast ya!! thanks for your care as well.. I'm fine now, that incident happerned just out of the blue. Of course i can't handle it at that moment, but what to do?? Life must still go on, i will stay strong and face the ugly truth..
  
            Unknown, i remember the moments that we had last time, but still.... Its all past tense now,lets us just lets it be the sweetest memories that we had ever had in our life. I'm really sorry that i can't fufil your dream. things that was over, is over... although we have really nice memories, it was still the past.. let us be clear with this. I'm always faithful to my late wife and i hope nothing will change my promise with her.
     
            Unknown, i know these words might be harsh for you, but i felt that its better to end the matter earlier than let it goes on and on... i hope that you will face the truth, go along with your life happily as before. Even though we can't be couples, we are still friends. I really hope to meet up with you real soon. How about next Saturday? In future, when you met any difficulties or problems, you can approach me. i will help you as much as i can.

            Before I end my letter, I want to say sorry to you that i really can't fufil your dreams, but i still want to let you know that the time that we had been through was the best time of my life. I want you to life happily and stronger.  
               
                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment