Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MYSELF

My phone number is 0172516125. I think no one in this world has this phone number except me. I was born at Klinik Samuel, Kuala Lumpur and my date of birth is 9th July 1993. I'm the first from my five siblings. Being the first son is very hard. I have to carry a big responsibility of my family.

About my educational background. I begin to get knowledge at Rose Kindergarden which is near my house. Then ,when I am in Standard One , I studied at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Seri Rampai which is my first school and then moved to Sekolah Kebangsaan Desa Pandan when i was i standard 2. When I was in Form 1, I got offered to studied at Sekolah Menengah Sains Kuala Selangor until form 5. It is one of the very good boarding school in Malaysia. And now as you know, I study at University Technology Petronas which is a top university in Malaysia.

During my free time, I like to play basketball and watching basketball games. I was once a representative for my basketball school team when I was in form 4 and form 5. My ambition is to be a great man in oil and gas industry .The reason that why I choose this because, it's income was really really good and as you all know that nowdays, everything needs money. So I need money to survive in this era especially when I am the first son in the family. I have to take care of my parents on day and also my brothers and sisters. That's all about me that i can tell all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment