Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

love letter reply ,

Dear you,


Firstly, I apologize for being missing for almost three decades. And yes, you’ve been right about the reason why I disappeared for so long. I know, whenever I am with you, we will be easily distracted by all of our relationship matters. At that time, I was only thinking about your happiness and your future, nothing else. But anything that involves us, I realized, wouldn’t contribute to your success. So, leaving you without notice seems the best option I had at that time. I’m sorry.


I am terribly sorry about your husband. Both of you should be happy and shouldn’t worry about anything as the two of you already had your second child. How unfortunate that he had been diagnosed with a tumour. From the bottom of my heart, I am sorry about your lost.


Ah, the Past. People come and go, but memories stay forever. How could I forget our first row? And all this times, you blamed yourself about that fight. It wasn’t your mistake, love. It’ll better if we say that it was both of our faults. And seeing you there, swallowing your pride, standing in front of me and saying that you’re sorry for that fight, it tore my heart. At that time, I couldn’t bear to watch your tears, and I couldn’t help but to hold you tight, comforting my dearest girl.


But that second fight, it was inevitable. We were young, filled you teen-rage and ruled by hormones. I was only trying to help you, but then you accused me of breaking your heart. After that day, you kept quiet and I knew that there’s nothing left for me from you. So I left.



When I heard about your wedding, I felt a small twinge of sadness. After all, you were my first love and I still stupidly think that you still love me. How foolish I was. But my priority was your success and your happiness. And nothing makes me happy that to see you happy.


But there’s a thing that you got it wrong. I am a married man. I met the woman of my life when I went to London to further my studies. We never tell even our friends about our relationship. It was kept secret for 5 years before I proposed her. And just for your information, I proposed her after I knew that you were wedded to your late husband. All these times, I was thinking solely about your happiness and since you’ve been declared as his wife, I started to think about mine.


I am sorry that I could fulfil your dreams and hopes. But I am perfectly sure that we could remain as friends. I will always be there for you, as a friend. And don’t you ever forget about our rainbow, okay?


Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment