Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Moment ; Step Out for A Bright Future

I was still busy packing things up . Several big luggages already had been full with my needs later on. I was going to leave my home that day to start living a life as an university student at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS. I had thought about it in my mind ; the fact that I would not be living at home when tomorrow’s sun rose. While busy handling all the stuffs , I did not really felt the emotion . It’s when I was about to step out of the house.

I had done everything and I went to my bedroom to make sure there was nothing left behind. When I was about to close the door, I had a final look at my bed , my furnitures and felt the comfortable warm atmosphere in my room. I walked down the stairs and look around my home ; knowing I would miss the things I usually did. Later on I could not enjoy all these luxuries anymore.

My sisters and brother hugged me and wished farewell. Suddenly I felt a flood of emotion in me. I saw each of their faces and realized that they would no longer had their big sister to hold the responsibility after them when I left . There would be no more jokes , fights and laughs from them that would make my days colourful. I would miss all of them badly.

My parents and I arrived at UTP which was about three hours drive from home. After I had done with the registration , briefing and such , the most heartbreaking part for me had finally arrived. I had to get through this; said goodbye to my beloved parents .

No comments:

Post a Comment