Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

XX love letter.

Dear you know who,

It’s been too long, I’ve ever wrote a letter to you. But I must reply your last letter to make things more clear. I really adored your memories, that we spent time together like the first time I wrote a love letter to you and the days we spent together. The thing is, I never regret to fall in love with you but there are some reasons why I left you.

Dear you know who,

You heard about my wedding and my lover funeral? I am really depressing with my lover death. But, life must go on. I must show some respect to my lover death by not loving anyone till I forget about him. Well, the letter that you wrote before was like to be my next lover and I was totally disagreed. Have you ever remember the last time we spoke at our last dating together? I said ‘Always call me when you study at Japan’. Since then, you never called me or tried to contact me using email. Like I said before, life must go on.

Dear you know who,

The statement that you state in the previous letter, there’s some true and false in it. The first one, you said that I would be the most desperate woman in this world to lose my lover. That is so not true. I am a though-hearted woman and why should I be the most desperate woman in this world? I can still find my true love in this world maybe it will be hard. Next statement is, I was annoyed by your attitude. Well, it is true, that is one of the reasons why I dumped you. You always talk awkwardly and you always make me feeling incomplete. Remember the first time we going for a date, whenever I wanted to talk, you kept on annoy what I wanted to say and always talk about yourself. Third statement you said that I’m innocently introduced my lover to you and I’m selfish. Well, I don’t know whether it’s true or not. But the truth is, I really wanted you to change your attitude and be a person like my lover a true gentleman.

Dear you know who,

Yes you’re right, why I fly to UK. I wanted to recall back my precious memory with him, but that’s not all. I wanted to go there, because I hope to find another man that could replace my lover. The people at there are just nice. So, wish me luck to find my true love. By the way, sorry for your proposal to be my next lover, we just not meant to each other. Don’t wait for me if I would change my mind, because I won’t. Just go on find your true love, like I said before, life must go on.

Dear you know who,

I guess we had made things crystal clear. I am really sorry if I broke your heart. Good luck to enjoy your life and always think positive. J

Yours sincerely,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment