Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

About Myself - The life I experienced

Inspired by a Formula One driver, I was given the name Nigel, by my mother. I am the eldest among my three siblings, and the first to enter a university for studies. I am currently pursuing my studies in one of the best universities in Malaysia. This university has been my choice of university since it offers a wide range of courses available for the students. Being in an Engineering university has made me more alert on wat to expect in the future.

Being the eldest, my parents expect a lot from me and hope that I would be a good living example to my siblings. The background that I come from is just average, where both my parents work to support the family with finance. As the eldest, I work more around the house and helping my parents with their job as they are sort of busy depending on what they are doing for the week.

As a sport enthusiast, I have been into football and badminton lately, but the main sport I play is bowling. I took part once in a bowling competition when I was at the age of 11 and surprisingly got third during the competition. Ever since I entered secondary school, I had to stop bowling because of the amount of work I had to encounter. However, I still play bowling during my leisure time, as it will always be the main reason why sport is so much fun.

I discovered that photography is the best hobby that I can do whenever I feel stressed out or need for beautiful, peaceful and calming scenery photos. It calms my mind just looking at the photos that I spend so much time and work on. I love gadgets and technologies a lot, which explains why photography is one of my hobbies.

Being a person who loves gadgets and enjoys sports, I am looking forward to joining a few clubs of my interest here in Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS and hopefully succeed with it. I am grateful that the university accepted me to be a part of them and I promised myself that I would excel n every aspect possible and make the best out of myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment