Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Reply of a Love Letter - Lost Love


Dear Stan,

My life has been great these past few years. I learned a lot in life after things happened in life. It changed me a lot. Yes, I have indeed returned to Malaysia. It is my first return after a long study in the United States. I finally came back to look for a job that suits my career, and hopefully I will get a job that I have always dreamed of getting. Please don’t be sorry for Jacob, he has been drinking a lot ever since he got fired from his job as a CEO of the company. He changed a lot ever since, and one day he met with an accident. It was truly a tragic loss. I cried the first time I heard the news from his sister. I couldn’t do anything because I was still studying in the United States and also because we are so far apart. It was his fate to leave, and now he is living a happy life in the afterworld.

Dear Stan,

I remember clearly what happened on the top of Burj Tower during my 25th Birthday. It was a scene that I will never forget in my life. You were as sweet as a pumpkin when you sang the song “Love Letter”. It was my favourite song and my teardrops fell as you sang it till the very end. I remember you even included the words “I Love You” after the song ended. It was truly romantic as if it came out from a romance movie scene.nThat night was also the eve of my departure to the United States to further my studies. You knelt down and asked me if I could be your girlfriend. I was confused that night because I had to choose between you and my studies in the United States. I did not know what to do, so I gave you a shocking answer. I am truly sorry to have broken your heart the night you proposed to me. Please forgive me.

Dear Stan,

Even though I denied your proposal that night, I still couldn’t get past the fact that I still love you more than I loved Jacob. Truth is, Jacob never spent quality-loving time with me ever since we got married. He never remembered the anniversary of our wedding until I reminded him about it. He was a big mistake. He was never as sweet as you and never as loving as you. I remember the first day we started dating, you did everything for me, remembered my birthday, cheered me up when I was down, and gave me courage to face life and much more. I miss that loving and caring self of yours. Even how hard I try to forget you, I can never get you off my head. You were the one meant for me from the very beginning.

Dear Stan,

I know this is kind of shocking, and probably a letter that you would never expect to be. And here, I would like to say a few words. I LOVE YOU STAN! I will marry you and be with you for the rest of my life. Don’t you ever dare to leave me alright? Will you be the one and only for me?


Sincerely,
Aya.

No comments:

Post a Comment