Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

about me ,

Assalamualaikum and Hello, people !


Well, first and foremost, let me introduce myself. The name is Nadiah binti Rosman, born on 19th May 1993. I am the eldest from the four children of Mr. Rosman and Mrs. Azah. One of my unusual hobbies is collecting Hard Rock Café t-shirts. Besides, I love blogging, reading, scuba diving and travelling around the world.


I started my education at a teensy little kindergarten in Bandar Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur. After that, I resume my primary education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Midah 2 during the mornings and to Sekolah Rendah Agama Al-Mustaqimah for my religious studies from 2pm to 5pm. This routine continues for a good 6 years and at the end of standard 6, I took 5 subjects for UPSR and 8 subjects for UPSRA. After being forced to study and loads of whipping and beatings from my parents, I passed the UPSR exam with flying colours by achieving 5As. But since I was still a lazy bum back then, even with constant practises provided by my parents, I only managed to get 4As and 4Bs for the UPSRA.


By using my good UPSR result, I was accepted to further my studies at MARA Junior Science College PDRM Kulim or is better known as MRSM PDRM Kulim, Kedah. I was thrilled by the fact that I was going to live without the presences of my parents by the age of 13. Loads of my other family members; the aunts, uncles, cousins said that the school was ridiculously far from my house, but I brushed away their thoughts. I was never afraid and I spent five years there. Thank God, I got 8As for my PMR and straight 9As for my SPM.


Family? Basically, we are one of the families that will be seen as a well-mannered one, with very hard- and stern-looking parents. But underneath our façade, there’s nothing could describe us more than the word “goofy” and “crazy”. My dad once studied at MRSM Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan while my mum was at MRSM Seremban. Maybe that’s why I am not afraid to live away from my family, I guess. They are obviously my idols and later, both of my younger brothers went to MRSMs; one of them went to Merbok, Kedah and the other to Kuala Klawang, Negeri Sembilan while my youngest sister is currently a freshman in SEMASHUR. So literally, we are scattered all around Malaysia as I decided to study here in Tronoh, Perak.


I do value my family very much. I never take them for granted. They are my backbone and without them, I am utterly useless. Besides, we could hardly have the time to gather all 6 of us under one roof. And to imagine that I had to live without my family since I was 13, it makes me realize how much my family means to me.


Yeah, I am rambling way too much. I can’t possibly figure out why I am excited to write an essay; maybe I haven’t produce one quality writing since I wrote for the English SPM paper. So, I guess that’s it. Thank you (:

No comments:

Post a Comment