Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Friday, August 19, 2011

I am Kathrine

Dear old lover,
We has been apart for many years. Now I returned back to Malaysia from States as my husband had just passed away two months ago because of the heart disease he was suffering. I am still in grief this loss. I did have a good career when I was there but now I am back here as I think there was nothing left for me if I want to continue my life there. All my kids have grown up to be more successful than how I was so I am never worried about them. How about your wife and family? The last time we met, I think it was on your first son's birthday party. I can't even remember your wife's face. It was way too hard and painful to remember all those old things.


Once I received this letter from you, I had this kind of awkward feeling that came because I was surprised that you still remember me after you left me heart broken that one time. And now when I come back you started to use your old sweet words that used to melt me down, but not any more. I had realise that loving someone who doesn't love you is not worth it.


I don't think you should have to remind me all those memories during our college time. I never wanted to remember them any more. They once had been sweet moments to me, but I had forgotten them all. There is no reason to remember the past if it has nothing to do with your life now. I am happy with what I have now. Let the memories be good experience and lessons for both of us. You should be happy and thankful that you have had what you always wanted, and definitely not to be with me. That was what you chose and please never regret it. I accept the fate written for me and I know everything happens for a reason. And now I know why God made it that way. I met my other half and I was blessed with two pairs of twins. I love them so much. And there is no way to make us apart, even though my husband had left me, he is still alive as long as my heart is still beating. I love him as long as God allows me to. I hope we will still be together up there.


Last but not least, thanks for still remembering me, old friend. Pray for my happiness with my family. I also pray for your family. Appreciate them before it is too late. Never let them go. You as the husband and the father should take a good care of your whole family. Send my regards to them.


Yours sincerely,
Kathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment