Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

mohammad syahmie bin mohd daud

Dear Girl,

Thanks for your letter before this and I am grateful to have a person like you that’s still updating about me until now. Oh ! By the way, my life is good with full interesting work that I have now as a pilot. But since we were separated 10 years ago, I am still alone and my heart had refused to have another love.

Even on the last day I met you, I felt as if I belonged to you long back. Hard to explain, but from that very moment I was fighting with a part of myself wanting to get close to you. The harder I was trying to stop thinking of you, the more you were pulling me closer to you. I did everything possible to keep myself far from your reach and to hide this inner struggle of mine. Any gesture of yours was penetrating my heart and I had to show that it was not. I felt your pale eyes were telling something to me beyond words. My brain says it is just a delusion where you meant to convey nothing. My heart says there is definitely something in your heart which is not letting go of me. I believe in the world of intuition and you believe in the world of logic. I have no tangible proof or logic to support what I feel about you. I whole heartedly accept the bitter truth that we met exactly in the wrong time. I also understand that we have nothing to give and take from each other, except unconditional love. I cherish every next moment I spent with you, every little gesture of yours and everything about you.

It's been quite a while since you have talked to me. I wonder how you are doing each and everyday. I wonder if you ever still think about how we used to be. You are probably thinking how pathetic it is that I am not over you and that I am too young to know what love is. You may be right on both of those things especially about your study. But let me tell you something. There is such thing as teenage love and that's what I am experiencing. I still love you even you have decided to end of this between us. I cried for months every night. It felt like I was living in pure hell. I have been having this ache in my heart ever since, it's gotten a little better, but I still love you. Not only does it hurt to know that I lost the one thing that meant the most to me, but I also lost my best friend, before we started dating we always talked on the phone on most nights.
I still think about you everyday, I love going to school just to see you. Seeing you makes my day. I wish you had not changed, I mean it's not like you changed for the worse. But it's not like you changed for the better either. No one truly understand the pain I have experienced. I still wear the beautiful butterfly necklace you bought me for my birthday. Even though I should hate you with all my heart, I can't. I cannot stand to be mad at you. I could never ever hate you. It irritates me because you are not the one suffering like I am.

All I think about sometimes is why. Why did this happen to me, why the hell am I suffering ? But you are not a bad person. You are always the most sweetest person I have ever met in my life. You are so kind and thoughtful. You are so different from all the other girls. I could not help falling for you. I know, I should be over you. I mean people tell me it is different because of how long you guys dated, but no one truly has the guts to tell me to get over it. But, honestly. I cannot get over you. I just can't. No one can compare to you. No one has ever gave me butterflies like you did.

I still love you, and probably always will. Please note that, I will always be here for you, I still care for you, and that you are better then what you have become. I just wish I could have gone back before everything ended.Not sure why I'm saying this as you would have moved on by now. I wish I was not as pathetic as I am today to be holding a flame for you after so long. Time usually heals all wounds right? Well I cease to believe that it happens with a broken heart. I am trying to move on but every day is a reminder of what I am missing out on by not being with you.It hurts and I do not know why? My heart battles with my head and I just do not understand why. I just wish that my heart would accept that it is over, that’s what my mind has done and my mind must be correct, right? Anyhow, my heart wants a moment of your time to say I miss and love you.

I love you. These are the words that I heard so much but still I am waiting for it from your lips. Wisper it and give me wings for flying. Yeah !Whisper it. I need it from your lips from your sweet lips tell me for becoming angel only your angel. And I am ready for a long time to get start our love again. Our dreams are becoming true lastly.

No comments:

Post a Comment