Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Reply A Love Letter

Dear Mr. X,

I received your letter two days ago. My heart was beating up faster and faster as I went through each word in the letter. I do not expect to hear anything from you after a long time and I never expect to get to know that you still have a feeling to me.

How do you know that my husband ran away with my children ? Anyway, thanks for the concern, but for your information, i'm not alone anymore, so I don't need your help. Erm, I heard about your wife death. I'm just wondering, why it is so weird ? Died because of the tiles that she choked ? What tiles ? Is it the scrabble tiles ? I think your lying to me. You always lied to me before.

Dear Mr. X,

Actually for your information, I already erase our memory about what we had been through since you lied to me. I'm very stupid at that time because I had been seduced by you with the stupid Westlife lyrics. Luckily that time, I was still fresh and did not know anything about love. So, it's acceptable. and as I said before, I already forget about the "precious moment" of yours and I meant it.

Dear Mr. Whatever,

Actually, i don't have any intention to write to you. I just think that maybe you should know the truth of what happen all this time. You know why i ran away from you ? It is because you are a fat ass liar !! You lied to me during our ridicilous relationship. All the promise that you made under the tree, near the lake and witness by the moon, I think it was all just a sweet talk of yours. You want to marry me ? If you do, why did you go out and flirting other girl. It's not just one girl, but many of them. I think they also have the same feeling as I am.

Lastly, I don't care if you have a heart disease, high blood pressure or what so ever. I think, all the disease that you have was punishment for you playing and taking advantage to all the girls. Oh yeah, I don't care if you died. I think it is really good because if you died, no more girls or women will be your victim for your statisfaction. What I really care is, I don't want you to disturb me with my new life. So, now you know the answer for your question. The answer is NO ! I WILL NOT MARRY YOU ! YOU JUST GET OUT FROM MY LIFE ! BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment