Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

about myself

I love to be myself. I am a well rounded boy. I can play sports and my favourite is rugby. I also represent my pevious school team.

Other than that,I am great in mathematics and chemistry subject. I always got high score for the subject. I always got an awards from the Principle and my dad.

After SPM I would like to continue my study at the UTP and now I’m in that university . I get the Petroleum Geoscience course and I love that course.

I had a big family and I have four siblings including me ang my siblings are all guys. I am the third child in that family. My older brother is an engineer and second is a doctor. My eldest brother still studying at MRSM Transkrian and also my previous school.

I also have a great father name Md Nor B Abu Bakar. He is a diplomatic officer. The most important person in my life is my mother Fatimah Bt Che Nik. She is a fulltime housewife and I really respect her because she the only woman in that house but she can take care all the guys in that house .

Talking about my family I forgot to tell my name. my name is Mohamad Hanif B Md Nor. I am the one who is the third child in my family and now I am 18 years old. My birthday is on 18 January.

For the future I hope one day I could be a nice person to my parent and help them in the future and I would like to be the greatest geologist ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment