Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Friday, August 19, 2011

To Hanif

Dear Mohamad Hanif Md Nor,

My life have been great so far. I am fine , thank you. Its been awhile since you've said hye to me. About my husband, yeah it's been a year now and I have covered myself from rehab due to depression. Thank you for the flowers that you have sent to me.

Hanif, the fight was nothing to me. It was in high school and all of us were very immatured that time.My family was another story. nobody could ever change the past. The main reason i broke up with you was because you slapped me. From that moment, I knew that you will never be my husband. But to be honest, i forgive you for your stupid action.

I appreciate that you've got the guts to write me a letter after what we have been through. It was a rough moments and somehow it taught me a lesson to become a better person. I owe you, Hanif. Yes, I do remember all our sweet moments together. It will never erased from my mind until now. I know it was a very long time ago when we first met at high school and we were a class mate. You taught me every subject especially Physics. It was a very sweet moments for me. And yes, every relationship have their ups and downs.

Hanif, that moments were very sweet but I've changed a lot this past years. I'm a single mother of 3 kids. There are so many things happening in my life right now. i could not think about my feelings and my kids are my priority right now. I have to find a job to support them. I still do have feelings for you but it's a matter of time. I have to think about my in laws feelings too. I hope that you could understand my situation.

The past is still past but we could never changed it. I still have feelings for you but I'm very happy right now with my new life that I'm going through. Let us be friends, shall we? Thank you.

Yours truly,
Alya

No comments:

Post a Comment