Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

love letter

Hello dear,

You know not what all I can truly promise you. I love you like no other woman on earth. I have given you my soul and my life. I wish you could hear my heart beats and understand what they say and mean.

I have always been a reserved man in life and I have never opened up to anybody. Maybe that is the reason I am not able to exactly speak what I mean. But still I am making an effort in this direction. Let me connect a few words and give it a try. I know you are there to listen on the other end and my voice too means symphony to you.

In this particular aspect I speak with my heart and not my mind. I just want you to be my wife and it indeed means a lot more to me. And with these few words I have tried to say a lot and I actually mean it too.

I want you to hear me, listen me, be with me, always. I cannot imagine a single day without your presence. Deep is my love, like deep is a rose red. I have it in my blood to love you.

I give my soul to you and I know you too will preserve it with great care forever in life. I just want to walk with you on all the untrodden paths of life just by holding your hand tight in mine.

I have always been a poet and you are my poetry. There are several lines which I can write diving into the ocean of love and beauty. I just see a paradise around me and your presence has made a heaven of earth. I can keep writing on and on about my feelings for you and how true they are.

You are the melody of my life. I love to stare in your blue golden eyes which always hold me back. You are my first and last choice of life. I love to hold your gentle hands and keep watching you for hours together while you smile. Your happiness takes away all agony of my life and just reminds me about the happiness and good times.

Physical distance can never separate us. Though we are not close enough, I always feel your presence and I know even you do.

There is a lot more to say and my talks will never end. Just love you sweet heart.

Your love,

Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment