Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

About me =D

 Hi, everyone. I’m Hasmiera binti Hassin @ Hashim. My name was given by my first sister-in laws named Nasriah binti Mat Noor. In my family, all my siblings has ‘’HAS’’ syllable in our first name. I was born on 25 th February 1993 in Hospital Mentakab.  I live in the Felda settlement, Felda Jengka 23 where the hectares of oil palm are surrounding us. These oil palms are sources of our income. I like to watch youtube and reading. I read many kind of genre but mostly I prefer love story. Watching youtube is a kind of entertainment for me. Normally, I watch Korean entertainment such as variety shows, music videos and dramas.  After SPM examination, I thought I was going nut by watching them at least 5 hours per day. I can claim that I obsess with K-pop world. I really like them to some extent I realise that I can understand what they’re saying without seeing the subtitles.

Now, let’s explore about my family. My family consists of 6 members. They are my dad, mum, two brothers, sister and me. I don’t have little sister or brother but I am happy to be the youngest one.  This is because my parents give most of attention toward me since all my siblings already married. But then, it does means that I am being pampered by my parents. They teach me to be an independent person.  That why, I stayed in Asrama Semai Bakti Kelana Jaya for 5 years and I got a flying colour for my SPM results.

After SPM, I applied for MARA scholarship and FELDA scholarship. I got both of them.  Mara scholarship offered me to do foundation at UTP whereas Felda offerred me to further my study abroad for accountancy.  I had to make a choice between them. It was the hardest decision that I ever had. Now, I’m here in UTP to chase my dream. I already take a step in my life and the rest I will let my God to lead me. What I know are 3 things which are pray, effort and faith in God. I just hope a beautiful ending of my life with His blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment