Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

All about me.

The name is Muhamad Nabil. I am 18 years old. I studies at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS. I was born at Ipoh, Perak. My ambition is to become the boss of the bosses in anything I would do in the future. Well, I believed my ambition is getting closer and closer to me now. So, currently I studies Foundation in Civil Engineering.

About my family, my father and mother are still healthy and I’m grateful for that. They both had retired and got pensions. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. My eldest sister Nor Aini is 28 years old, she currently works as an Assistant District Officer at Kerian and she lives at Nibong Tebal. My second sister Nor Faridah is 25 years old, she currently works as an engineer at Jabatan Kerja Raya (JKR) Nibong Tebal and lives with my eldest sister. My eldest brother Mohd Najib is 24 years old, he currently works as an engineer at Twin Tower PETRONAS, Kuala Lumpur and lives at Segamat, Kuala Lumpur. Lastly, my second brother Muhamad Farid, still waiting to go to the university after graduate Diploma at Politeknik Ungku Umar.

My hobby is to playing games in computer, like Role Playing Games (RPG) and Defense of the Ancients (DotA). Well, I’m good in playing DotA whoever needs a player to play DotA, please do invite me. My favorite drinks are any flavored milkshake, 7-eleven slurps and twinning’s earl grey tea. My favorite food is Special Katsu Don (search at Google). I play Tennis. I’ve been the Tennis Captain at my previous school. My favorite quotations “…What done is done…”. My favorite music band is PARAMORE. I like to watch How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy and Supernatural.

The story of my leadership skills, I had been in the school librarian for about 4 years, I started when I was 14 years old. The highest achievement I got is to become the deputy-president of Librarian Board. I also invented bookmark or my school sell for others school that comes to my school. Besides that, I had been the coordinator for Malay College Youth Development SUMMIT (MCYDS) which is a program for youth to meet and share different idea and opinion from their countries about leadership. There are 8 countries other than Malaysia that came to 2010 MCYDS that are Australia, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Korea, Thailand, Brunei and Filipina. As a coordinator, I organized their home stay activity at Bukit Gantang, Perak. I guess, that’s all I wanted to share about me to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment