Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

a letter with love

Dear beloved,

Hi there! it has been some time since we last met. Do you still remember where we met? I certainly do. We met actually by coincidence in a cafe not far from our university. You accidentally spill some ice lemon tea on me remember? that was first time i actually felt your soft and smooth skin. You were wearing perfume from 'lust'. The moment you looked into my eyes, my hearth melted like ice in hot water.

Since then, we met almost everyday . You fill my life with joy. Everyday i wake up i looking forward for to your beautiful face and everything. You have eyes of Kim Kardasnian, nose of Celine Dion, lips of Angelia Jolie and body as hot as Beyonce.You were a dream come true. I pray to god everyday to thank him how lucky I was to meet with such a girl and that girl was you.

 I remember our first date, It was like a roller costerof feelings inside of me. For the first time, actually i felt my hearth was jumping out to somebody. It was trumping like mad. I couldn't resist you. You was like the cinderella in my fairy tale, I felt i was dreaming but i wasn't.
After all this days i still have the same feelings I had 20 years ago. It still burning inside me. If you hadn't migrated to Australia, we would have been together forever and ever. So i am still searching for you. I will still love even if you have changed in size bedridden or whatsoever. I will always love you. That was our first song together and this will be my last word in my letter. I will always love you' It's goodbye for now my love. But my hearth will be always with you. i love you.

From,
your beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment