Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

THE MOMENT ! :(

Lost In A Day

Have you had a day that you lost your love one? I was very sure that you were cried all over the day, right? So do I. It happened to me about 3 years ago when I celebrated Merdeka Day with my family. Actually it was my beloved cat that I lost. This story shows that we must really care about out beloved before they leave us.

My beloved hamster was my first pet. I raised it when it still young since it had no mother anymore. It’s mother had died in an accident. At first my parent did not allow me to keep it. But I insisted to raise it so I just kept it in a box and put in the store

My day after that became more cheerful and happy ever after. I fed, showered, and took my hamster to the park every evening. When I went back from school it would greet me with it’s naughty tricks. When I watched the television, it would jump, sit or sleep and watch it with me. I created my happy moment with it. My parent also seemed can accept my hamster and their day became more cheerful after that. When I did not see it for one day, my day after that will become dull.

After a few months, my hamster grew older. It made me felt bored with it. Its tricks no longer essential for me. I skipped giving its meals and no longer bathed it .Then my brothers and sister came back for celebrating Merdeka Day with us. I felt very happy that day until I forgot about my hamster for a while. After the day only I remembered about it. I called it for its breakfast but it did not show itself. I had no worries at all at that time because I thought maybe it went for a walk. But the day after that I felt uncomfortable. I went to find it. I was scared that I will loss it. And that’s true, I lost it forever. I was very sad, cried all over the day. I felt so regret because I did not care about it. I still remembered its face and I had its photo when we was so intimae

. Thus before we regret of what we done before to our beloved one we should care about it. Now I have two hamsters and their kittens. I hope I can treat them better because I do not want my history repeat even though they are not same with my first hamster

No comments:

Post a Comment