Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Monday, August 22, 2011

A Letter To My First Crush

Dear Girl,

Oh my, it has been a long time since we last met. Yes, I am fine, thank you. It was surprising to receive a letter from you after all those years. I am glad to hear from a long lost friend. A lot has changed. High school memories? I can never forget them because it was the time of my life with you and friends I treasured.

Do you remember we started off as strangers? We played the ‘Question Game’ and got to know each other. That was the first piece of my memory of you. You were a fun and happy-go-lucky girl that I fell for. You always smiled whenever I cracked jokes to you, even those bad ones. It was your beautiful smile that enabled me to sleep well and get through those nights. There were more to that like our first date, first kiss, long talks every night. It was only your father in the way, or else I would be by your side now because you were my first crush. Letting you go was really hard, it left a scar in my heart.
As you know, life must go on. I am now married to an astonishing beautiful wife. I am blessed with two pretty girls. I promise God that my family’s health comes first, followed by happiness and finally financing. I am really grateful for what I have and I shall not ruin it.

So enough about my side, what about you? Do you remember your dreams and passions you once told me? You were very passionate to become an accountant. Not just any accountant of course, you wanted to be one of the top successful accountants in the world! I am confident that you can pursue it. Besides that have you found your other half, knight in shining armor? Family and children? I must say parenting is hard, but you should give it a try.

Let’s keep in touch. Call me up any time and we will chat over a meal or a cup of tea. There is so much to catch up with.


Yours sincerely,

Kai Sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment