Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello Homosapiens !

On the 12th April 1993 in Kuala Lumpur, the daughter of A. Majid Ngah and Zaihana Abd. Hamid was born. That's me! Maizan Amani is the name given. I'm the eldest in my siblings. I live at Bandar Country Homes, Rawang, Selangor. I studied at Sek. Men. Sains Hulu Selangor (SEMASHUR) as my secondary school with Nurul Aida and Aida Khaleeda. We're in the same tutorial group too. Whata coincidence! I studied at SEMASHUR for five years. I managed to gain flying colors in my SPM results. On the 6th May 2011, I went for UTP May Intake Interview. I was so nervous at that time. I felt like having butterflies in my stomach. I really wanted to enroll to UTP because UTP is my first choice of university. From my research in the UTP main website, UTP can provide good facillities, accomondation and effective learning and teaching process. Thank God, I'm here!

That's is about my mission to enroll to UTP. I had forgotten to write about my family background. I came from a middle income family. I wasn't born with a silverspoon in my mouth. My father works as a manager at his own company. While I was waiting for my SPM result to come out, I worked with him as the cost accountant in his company. But I only managed to earn RM 400.00 for my salary. Well, I know I'm not an experience accountant. Huhu. My mother works with Sarawak SHELL BHD company.


I don't know what to write more. This is my first essay since I never wrote for about three months. I hope I can achieve my dream to be a successfull chemical engineer after my graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment