Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Memorable Moment

Do you ever have a memorable moment? United States president have quoted that everyone in this world have their own memorable moment. Memorable moment is defined as an unforgettable event that happened in someone life. That moment could be a very important things or a happy or sad story for someone. I also have my own memorable moments and one of the moments is my first day in Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS(UTP).

On 19th of May 2011, it was a day that has changed my life. It was my first day as a university student. Early in the morning, my parents and I leave our home to start our journey to UTP at 8 o’clock. We travelled by a car. We arrived at UTP after about 2 hours later. When we arrived, I have never thought that I would come here again .I was offered to further my studies in Petroleum Geosciences. There were a lot of people that I saw during that time.

After that, I entered the Chancellor Hall to settle my registration process. The process involved three counters, finance, registration and accommodation counters. It was very difficult process because I have to wait for an hour to settle all of the process. While waiting, I took that chance to greet my new friends. One of them is called Hazeet. He is a PETRONAS scholar’s student, just like me. He is a very nice person and I am very happy to know him.

My parents and I went to the hostel after the registration process ended. My room was at Village 2. My room was at the top floor and I found it was very tired for me to bring all of my stuff to my room. Suddenly, a cute senior approached me to offer me a hand to help me. His name is Bob. My roommate is Azammuddin and he is from Cheras. He also, just like Hazeet is a very nice person and at that time I was hoping that we can live happily during our studies at UTP.

In my opinion, UTP is the best choice for me to further my studies. For me, the first day at UTP is the most memorable moment in my life that I would never forget. I hope that I will survive here and learn to be an adult to achieve success in my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment