Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER

Do you have any best holiday ever? I have experience one. I found my wife from that holiday. Since high school, I love Izzati very much. I always do something to make sure that Izzati is mine forever. By doing so, I know that it will prove my love to her, remind her how much I love her and it will be last forever.

It’s semester break. Since last year I had plan to have a vacation at a beach near my uncle’s mansion. I had planned everything. Izzati and few friends of me agree to spend their holiday with me. Today is the day. We decided to spend few nights at the mansion before going back to hometown.

It’s just five of us; Izzati, Amin, Azzan, Fyqa and me. We decide that Amin will drive the car for two hours before I drive it for another three hours. Izzati always wants to seat in front. I always give her what her one. Thus, I let her to site in front, beside Amin. From back, I was so jealous to see them so friendly together. I saw Amin hold Izzati’s hand. That moment had made me become mad to Amin.

For every moment we spend our time at the mansion and its beach, Amin always together with Izzati. That had made me reach my breaking point. Tonight is the night. I am going to make it real tonight. Tonight we are going to have a nightmare story at the mansion’s hall. The night start with Amin tells his story about an abandon house near his hometown. The session goes on with story from Fyqa, Azzan and Izzati.Then, It is my turn to tell my story.

I told them that it is true story that happen in that hall. It is nearly midnight and they started to feel scare. The story begins when that mansion is used as motel few years ago. The hall used to be as the common room of the motel. It is three o’clock in morning when the incident happens. It was a young man who rent a room there wake up when he heard someone is calling his name. He gets out from his room and follows the voice. As he going downstairs, he follows the voice which leads him to the common room. Next morning, one of the motel workers saw a headless body in the common room. Until now, the policemen still did not found the head of that young man.

My story end when it is started to rains heavily. Everyone started to feel creepy and ready to sleep. That night, someone knock Amin’s room door. Amin wakes up and get out from his room. He heard someone calling his name. He still in puzzled when he follow the voice. The voice leads him to the hall.

The next morning, I wake up with smile on my face when I heard Izzati screams. I go to the hall and saw Amin’s body without head. Izzati hugs me. This is what I want. Izzati now is mine forever.

At the end of our holiday, the Amin’s death had shock some of us. The policemen still have not found his head. His murderer and motive is still a mystery. For me, I had found my happiness with Izzati. She is my wife now. After ten years, that holiday is my best holiday ever. Hahaha…

No comments:

Post a Comment