Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Hi. I am straight. I like girls. I love them. True story.

I come from a small family of five including both of my parents, elder sister, younger brother and me. My family is not rich. In fact, my lovely parents have to work hard to make ends meet. My sister is currently pursuing dentistry in USM. I am here. And my playful brother is slacking in his form 4. My SPM result was not good so I will pass. So sad.

Active is my middle name. My passion towards sports is growing every day. Basketball is my main sport. Besides that, I also enjoy other sports like futsal, badminton, rock climbing, abseiling, etc. Call me and I will be there. Call me! Haha

Apart from that, I am an open-minded person. I accept all my friends for whom they are, and I am able to tolerate and work as a great member with anyone. Please do not hesitate to make friends with me.

I hope that no one was bored of my brief introduction. Nice to meet you all! :D

2 comments:

  1. Really?? I'm interested in abseiling.. Never done it b4.. could u be my instructor ksdude?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi Su Wen xi, nice to meet you. actually i've only done it once. still looking forward for more.

    ReplyDelete