Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

ABOUT ME

The name given for me by my parents is Nurul Aida. People around usually call me Aida. I was born on 31st of October 1993. It is Halloween Day. My friend once gave me a face-carved pumpkin on my birthday, and I kept the pumpkin for two days as it started to produce some kind of unpleasant smell. Back to topic, my home town is Banting, Selangor. When my friend asked about Banting, I would just say that this place has its delicious kerepek. They always laughed about Banting's kerepek until one day, there was a murder of a millionaire with some of her business partners. Since that, my place was famous in my school, just because of the murder case -_-


My parents are teachers. And I am their first child out of five. My friends said that I am lucky to have teachers at home, so I don't have to attend any tuition class. I do think I am lucky too as everyday I have to do lots of exercises. I went to Hulu Selangor Science School after I finished my primary school. In this boarding school, I learned a lot. I started to live independently without my parents looking after me. I grew up with my friends. They helped my in every single thing I did. On my studies, or even when I was facing problems. Alhamdulillah I managed to get 9As for my SPM. There were 7A+s and 2As. The both of As are Biology and History. I was not able to memorise too much things especially when they are about the past, about dead people, about the 'important' dates where the war began and whatever. Now I am at UTP under Petronas scholarship. My room mate here is Aida, too. She was my ex-schoolmate. We share many things together. I hope we can together obtain a good achievement here.

No comments:

Post a Comment