Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Moment : The Cause of Disobedience

It happens ten years ago when I was living at Indonesia. To be exact at Bogor , West Java. I was nine at that time. It was school holiday and I was playing outside without knowing what will happen to me next. From that moment I realised that I should never disobey my parents and life is unpredictable but miracle do happen.
It was a nice sunny day and I was playing games with my siblings. Then one of my friend called me to play outside. I knew that my mother won't allow me to play. So I sneaked out of the house and meet my friends. We played hide and seek and cycled around the housing area. Everything was fine and it seems nothing can go wrong at that time.
After a while we took a rest infront of my neighbour's house. We had a chat , until we heard the rumbling noise of a van engine. The van was speeding towards me. Before I could react , it hit me and I was stucked under it. I was draged for a few meters before the van stoped. The driver get out of the van and ran into his house. He didn't turn back too see what had happened.
My friends ran to my house and called my sister while some of the neighbours rushed out of their house to help me. They pulled me from under the van, I was awake but unconsious of the surroundings. My head was bleeding and my hairs were droping. My body was covered with blood. My sister carried me and brougth me into the house.
Luckily my father's friend was at our house during the incident. He rushed me to the hospital. I was immediately placed into the ICU. I woke up the next day, without knowing what had happened to me. I regret my decision to play outside with my friends without my mother's permission. It could have cost me my life. From that day on I have turn over a new leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment