Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My First Tutorial Essay

At 28th of October 1993, a boy was born in a small wooden house in FELDA Redong, Segamat. His name is Norhalimi bin Ash’ari and that boy is me. I got my early education at PASTI Kindergarten where I learnt on how to read, write and count. I also learnt about enjoying my time as a child. The place where I spent about a year before my family and I moved to the new house at Segamat Baru, Segamat. Then, I pursued my study in SK Segamat Baru which is located about 2km from my house. The most memorable things I got there was when my chin was cut when I tried to perform ablution at the slippery toilet. It was hurt but it gave me valuable experience to become more cautious. At that school, I learnt the value of friendship which I shared with one of my best friend. After finishing my primary school, I continued my study to SMKA Segamat. The time move very fast that I do not believe that I had spent 5 years there. Things seemed to become fast when it is good. Living in the boarding school had taught me much in term of living and leadership skill. I became more independent and through my experience, I have managed to become an adaptable person. Now, I am studying at UTP. I am doing my foundation here and looking forward to learn more things here. That is some brief about my education history. I love to eat ‘nasi lemak’ especially when the person who made it is my mother despite on what people say about it. For my hobby I love to reading when I have free time as I know the benefits that we can get from it. Besides that, we can learn new things and we can go to the other world by doing it. That is what I believe whenever I take a book to read. Others are playing football because it can teach me how to cooperate with others. In my life, I am hoping to become useful person to my family, country and Islam. So, I am preparing myself to ensure that my ambition will become reality.

1 comment:

  1. A noble futuristic hope they are ~ jia you <3

    ReplyDelete