Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Me Myself and I ; Nur Amirah Nordzi

I was given the name 'Nur Amirah' by my parents. I was born in Subang Jaya, Selangor on 13th December 1993. By this year I'm going to turn 18 years old. My hometown is in Cheras, Selangor. As for siblings, I have one younger brother and two younger sisters. That makes me the eldest child in my family. My previous school was Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2. I am a low profile type of person back in school. People always misjudge me as I do not smile so often, or being friendly enough. On my free time, I would like to just sit around and relaxing. Sometimes I would spend my time watching the channels on the television and surfing the web. I like to travel over the seas or in another word; going for vacations. So far I had go to Singapore, a couple of places in Indonesia and God willingly, South Korea not long from now. Ilove to be with my family no matter which phase of life I'm getting through. They are my spirit to success in whatever I am doing in Universiti Teknologi Petronas, my current learning institute. Eventhough sometimes I find it hard to bear the thoughts to my family, I keep holding on when I think about my parents. As for my academic achievements, I have never failed to get straight As in public examinations. However, my Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia result disappoint me. That is my past from now on. Currently, I am studying engineering foundation in UTP. As I analyse myself, I can say that I am trying to improve myself in every little aspect. That's all, thank you for taking the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment