Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Muhammad Danish a.k.a Dany D :D

MY FIRST ENGLISH TUTORIAL ESSAY

    I am a kind of person that likes to live a simple life. I like to make people laugh for my actions. I am usually a happy-go-lucky type of person. I am not the kind of person who likes to show off. I prefer being under a low-profile.

    Other than that, on academics, I am good at Mathematics, English and mostly problem solving kind of subjects. I scored pretty good for my English and my Mathematics.

    Aside from my academics, I am also active in sports. I mainly play rugby because I like the rules of the game. It's a balance kind of sports because it uses both mentality and physical. Besides that, I also play football, badminton, basketball, volleyball and golf.

    About my personal backgrounds, I was born in the 11th June 1993. I'm the first child in my family and I'm the only son. I'm usually the only one to do the heavy works at home. I sometimes help my mother cooking in the kitchen. I even sometimes cook for my family. Besides that, I like to help people solve their problems, mostly their personal problems. Some of my friends even came to me to seek for my help. But for those who live far from me, they will just contact me through the cellphone or the internet. :D

1 comment:

  1. Good use of the KISS principle,, keep it shot and simple.. Nice! Good job there Dany!

    ReplyDelete