Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Friday, July 1, 2011

An Introduction to Everything :)

Aida Khaleeda Mohd Pauzi was given by two of my favourite people in the world, of couse, my parebts. I was born on 22nd November 1993, which I consider a very lucky month to me. I was born in Kuala Lumpur which I came from and both sides of my family. Suprisingly, both of my parents come from Kuala Lumpur. It sometimes makes me envy to see many of my friends get to go back to their old vintage village when it comes to holidays such as Hari raya or Raya Haji. The experience, the joy and the fun which I shall never gain. But looking on the brighter side, I can visit my village every Saturday night which is onlly 20 minutes from my house and watch movies together. It is kind of our tradition and routine in my family. I would like to talk about my family now. I just love talking about them as I love and be proud each and everyone of them. I have my handsome dad, awesome mom and my siblings consist of 5 beautiful ladies and 1 handsome baby boy. My dad is a mechanical engineer and work in Exxonmobil and my mom is an add math teacher in high school. My sister worked as Petroleum Geoscience in Petronas, my second is studying in Middesbrough doing in Business Information System, my third sister is studying in Mansoura doing her Medic, the fourth is me, stuck in this horrible eviroment, Tronoh but proudly in University Technology of Petronas, my fifth sister is in boarding school and our one and only baby boy in the house, is sitting for his UPSR. I guess enough talking about my background. Boring enough? Oh yeah I can speak 3 languages which are Bahasa Melayu, English and Thai. Suprise? Err not so. Haha :P I used to live in Thailand for 3 years back when I was in Primary school. I'm not sure what else to write , its kind of awkward for me to write after 5 months not holding any pens. Em I am not in some kind of serious relationship and not looking foward to. But frankly speaking, I have feelings to BOYS. I am straight and normal by the way. Well, i guess this is it. Enough talking about me. I am looking for a better things in here, UTP new friends, new stuff, new enviroment. Its a whole new thing for me. And can't wait what is waiting ahead for me. Till then, Toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment