Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mohammad Syahmie bin Mohd Daud is a name given by both of my parents. I am 18 years old and had furthered my studied at Universiti Teknologi Petronas. My former school was at MRSM Merbok, Kedah for two years and I had taken my SPM exam there.

I am the older among three siblings. My second brother is Mohammad Syairazi and last brother is Mohd Syafi Aiman. We are all boys and does not have any girl in my family except for my mother. The only study in Chinese school is my last brother at SJKC Chong Hwa. Now, he is 10 years old. The second brother is study at SMK Sik, same where my mother worked there.

Both of my parents work as teacher. My father has graduated as a councellor teacher in UPM while my mother has graduated as a math teacher in UPSI. Now, my parents teach at the same place but different schools where my father at SK Chepir and my mother at SMK Sik. They teach for a long time about nearly 25 years ago.

Dr. Mahathir is my idol and I like him very much in a way how he talks, gives speech, reading books, even in how he was ruled this country for 23 years. My hobby is reading books because from reading I got more knowledge and can think like a matured man. Plus, reading was mentioned in Quran for 1500 years ago for humankind to learn and do a research.

So, I think this is much about myself. Hope there is have a special and unique in this essay for who is always thinking deeply.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! quite interesting.. I think it would be more interesting if you add in the Quran's translation into your essay,, it's like a hook.. <3 anyway,, jiayou3x syahmie!

    ReplyDelete