Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Friday, June 17, 2011

The most triumph moment ever


    Do you have triumph moment in your life? Human being will feel either triumph or disaster in life. Doesn’t matter if you feel either triumph or disaster, at last you will get the real success in your life. Pierre Corneille said that, “A victory without danger is a triumph without glory”. This is the story of triumph in my life. In 2010, I have take the SPM examination at Sekolah Menengah Sains Bagan Datoh. Luckily, I got 7A s in the examination and this is the first step to me for glorious in my life.
   During the moment when I want to take my result, there are so many feeling in my heart that I cannot describe in words. I looked at my parents, teacher and fiends. I feel that, if I got bad result in this examination, my parents, teachers, and friends will be disappointed to me. I will broke heart, their hope to look me success. The teacher smile at me and give the examination slip to me. At the moment when I looked at the slip, I feel disappointed because what I got was not what I want. Before the examination, I aimed to obtain straight 9A s in the examination. But, I only get 7 A s in the examination. I turn my face to look at my mother and gave the examination slip. My mother looked at the slip and she hugs me with full smile in her face. She was so happy and said thanks to me for make our family happy.
   When I reached at home, I immediately turn on the computer and internet and without further due. I tried to find what course that I fulfill the minimum requirement and which university or matriculation that I can apply. I also tried to fill online form for scholarship to try my luck maybe I can be accepted to get the scholarship. After I fill and apply those things. I went near to my father and asked what should I do now and do I need to apply anything else. My father then said “Do you apply for petronas scholarship and apply to enter University technology Petronas?”. At that time I realize that I forgot to apply for Petronas. I quickly ran to the computer and fill the online form at Universiti Teknologi Petronas website. Unfortunately, I cannot submit my online registration for scholarship because I do not fulfill the minimum requirement. I was so sad at that time.
    At night, I lay myself at the bed and thinking about the future. Suddenly, something came cross on my mind. “Dear my grandson, I wish that one from this family enter University Teknologi Petronas, one of your cousins have entered that university but I wish you can enter there too”. Tears drop on my face and I asking question to myself. Can I enter that university? I woke up from the bed and went to perform prayer. I was thinking, my grandfathers really love me so much. I want to repay his services that he gave to me. At that time, I was set in my mind to be the best, to make everyone happy.
     Finally few weeks after that, I was shocked when I looked at my phone. There was a message from University Teknologi Petronas that I was selected to join the educamp which was the first step to be selected to enter UTP. I had done the interview with spirit and hope from my family. The vice chancellor of UTP said that the result will be announced few days after the interview. Thanks to the God. I was selected to enter UTP taking course of mechanical engineering for 5 years.  This was my victory in my life. Triumphant I achieve. I was grateful to the God. I can make my family smile for my victory in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment