Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

SINCERELY TO MR.Y

Dear Mr. ????

I am very happy to hear from you. It had been quite a long time since the last time we met.  Actually, I was glad to see you at our reunion last time but a bit sad because you did not approach me. You could say hello or at least say something to me. I’m still myself even though  my appearance had changed.

If you’re asking about those memories, I can surely say yes to it. I still remember our high school days in SMK  Rantau Petronas.  It was one of the best memories in my life. I met you there as a friend and then we became close friends. However, everything changed when you express your feelings towards me. It was weird and I never thought about it. How could you say that to me when you were in relationship with another girl? Were you mad or something? Of course, I rejected you. Besides, you were  in love with the appearance not the heart. That was why, I ignored your request. I was scared you will get bored with me and appearance guarantees nothing.

I also think that our memory is fun and interesting. But at the same time, I can feel romantic too.  You always crack jokes to make me laugh. I felt entertained. Now, I know the reason behind it.  Do you really like my laughter??  I can laugh for you even 100 times. You just need to ask. About your dream, I am confident that you can pursue it. I was not making fun of it but actually I tried to encourage you.

Although we are far apart but I always keep track of you. I was happy when you were married to Lisa. She was a good woman and I am sure she had been a good wife to you. I felt sorry about the accident. About her wish, I think I can fulfil it. This is because we are destined to be together.  No matter how far I ran away from you but our destiny lies in God’s hand. And now I meet you again. Actually, I had married before and had a son. So, let’s be a good parents to our children. See you then. Assalamualaikum.

Your love,
Natasya……

No comments:

Post a Comment