Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Billet - Doux

Dear my love 'AA',

It's a very grateful to receive a precious letter from you last two weeks. I had been waiting so long to hear back from you. Honestly, I just missed you so much. I remember when it was together 'till the end, now I'm alone again. Where do I begin? Please say there's no regret and say you wont forget. Because I'm not lost, I'm not gone. I haven't forgot.


Darling,

These feeling I can't shake no more. These feeling is running out the door.These feeling I can't take no more. It's getting harder to pretend that I'm still waiting for you. I still remember the moment of our separation when you said "It's over". It never crossed my mind that there would be a time for us to say goodbye. What a big surprize! Because I can't stand to hear it. All those crazy thing you said, you left them running through my head. I feel like you're everywhere and right now I wish you were here. Now, you're back. I still love you. I do, I did, and I always will dear even thought you had dumped me.


Darling,

The moment you left me, I can feel us starting to drown slowly and I can feel my heart is burning out. I always wonder how you going to turn it back around. I was hoping all these years because it's not enough to give me what it is I want from you. I want back your love baby. It's really hard for me to let you go. I guess you're the only one for me dear. I believe that the course of true love never did run smooth. Well, as long you want me back, I will always be with you. We can start a new life. It would mean everything in this world if you still loved me and it would be more than happy if you want to start a new life with me. And would give me the happiest moment in my entire life if you want to be my wife.


Darling,

Let us begin a new life together. It would make me the happiest guy on earth if I could see a glimpse of your face if I could. I would fly away from US to Malaysia to see your precious smile. I just want you to know, that I won't let you go. I love you. These words are my heart and soul and I hold on to this moment you know.I'll bleed my heart out to show that I won't let you go. I'll see you soon. Take care my dear.




Love,


'Awak'






























No comments:

Post a Comment