Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hi, I am Arjund A/L Prakasan. My hometown is Batu Pahat, Johore. I am the second of four siblings. When I was two years old my father was transfered to Indonesia by his company. So the whole family moved there. I went to a private school , a catholic school. My youngest sister was born in Indonesia. We come back to Malaysia after 10 years living there. It was quite difficult at the beginning. New place, new home, new school and friends. When I came back here I directly went to form 1 and after a week there was an exam. I failed half of my subject but I am surprised to get number 1 in class. My father was strugling to find a job but then he got a job at Senai, Johor Bahru in an ink cartridge company, Celestica. My mother is a housewife but she teaches tuition at home for primary students. I got a flying colour for my SPM examination and now I am in UTP. My eldest sister is in Masterskill College at Cheras. My younger brother is studying form 5 at Batu Pahat and my youngest sister is currently doing form 1. I applied for a few things beside UTP which are JPA scholarship and marine engineering at ALAM ( Akademi Laut Malaysia). I was very happy to get UTP eventhough I didn't get the JPA scholarship. After a few days at UTP I received a call saying that I was offered a scholarship by MISC to study diploma in marine engineering at ALAM. I was surprised to get it but after a discussion with my family I turned down the offer and I am going to continue at UTP. I hope that I did the right thing and I will never regret it . I am interested in sports mainly football and running. To keep my body fit I also went to gym. I prefer outdoor activities to pass my time

No comments:

Post a Comment