Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Love Letter

Dear XXXX,


It' s good to hear from you. It has been a long time since we contacted each other. Yes, it's true I just come back from Rusia. That is the most interesting experience in my whole life. Anyway how are you? How's life going on? Miss you very much.


Yes, I still remember that stall and the delicious fruitpunch, I can't forget it.I missed the old day very much. When we used to hangout together, watch movie, shopping and the walk at the park at night. Hope to meet you soon. Can you give me your phone number? It will be much easier to contact you.


We can meet up at the old stall and have fruitpunch. I got a mountain of stories to share with you. I never thought of meeting up with you again when I went to Rusia. It blows me away when I received your letter. I can't remember the last time I am happy like this. Hope that our relation will be more serious after this.



Yours lovingly,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment