Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Monday, July 25, 2011

SINCERELY TO KHALEEDA

Dear Khaleeda,

I am fine, thank you. For your information, I am still the same Syazwan Nizam that you have met in the past 31 years. Yes, it has been long time since we last met at the SEMASHUR, and I was very surprised to receive a letter from you. I will never forget my school moments because I love to spend my time with all of our school's friends. I am still in contact with our friends that you have mentioned earlier.

As you know, I was divorced with my wife Nelisa Syaheera. We had been together for 8 years and we have two daughter, Amirah and Afifah. I am very happy with my kids and they are like apples in my eyes.

Dear Khaleeda,

Well, it has been 31 years since you dumped me. You don't have to say sorry because I had forgive you and I had forget about the thing long time ago. I was very sad at the time you said you wanted to leave me. You were the nicest girl that I had ever known. You cared about me. At that time I always prayed that I would marry you someday. I wanted to be the man that always be right next to you.

I also still remember the time when we spent time together. Those memories will stick in my mind forever. You were so cute when you sang 'My Heart' song even though you were not a really good singer.

Dear Khaleeda,

I am really sorry because at this time, I don't have any intention to have any serious relationship with other women. I still have my kids right now and I am happy with them. I am really understand that my kids needs attention from a person called mother right now but I think that I could still be a great father and mother to them. Moreover, no women could replace my kids mother and my ex-wife is together with me to take care of our kids.

I am still have the feeling towards you right now but we were not meant together. I hope that I can still be a friend of you. ;)



Sincerely,

Syazwan Nizam

No comments:

Post a Comment