Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Hello Homosapiens

On the 12th April 1993, the daughter of A. Majid bin Ngah and Zaihana Abd. Hamid was born in Kuala Lumpur. That's me! Maizan Amani is the name given. I'm the eldest in my siblings. I live at Bandar Country Homes, Rawang, Selangor. I studied at Sek. Men. Sains Hulu Selangor (SEMASHUR) with Nurul Aida and Aida Khaleeda. They are my english tutorial group members too. What a coincidence! I went to study at SEMASHUR for 5 years and managed to obtain flying colors in my SPM result. On the 6th May 2011, I was shortlisted to attend UTP May Intake Interview. I was so nervous on that day like having butterflies in my stomach. I really wanted to enroll to UTP because UTP is my first choice of university. Thank God, I'm here now!

That's is about my mission to enroll to UTP. I had forgotten to write about my family background. Hehe. I came from a middle income family. I wasn't born with a silverspoon in my mouth. My father works as a manager at his own company. While I was waiting for my SPM result to come out, I worked with him as his accountant. But I only managed to earn RM 400.00 for my salary. I guessed I'm not an experience accountant. Huhu. My mother works with Sarawak Shell Bhd company.

I don't know what to write more. This is the first essay since I never wrote an essay for a long three months. Maybe I'm not in the mood to write an essay. Especially an essay to introduce myself. I don't like to talk about myself. Especially to strangers. I hope I can achieve my dream to become a succesful chemical engineer in the future. I guess that's all about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment