Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

About Me


 27th Dicember 1993, around 7.30 p.m. the world ,made a history when one boy, handsome, smart , genius was born. His name given is Muhammad Zulfadli Bin Zulkifli. It was me. I am the eldest from five siblings. My father’s name is Zulkifli Bin Sulaiman and my mother’s name is Siti Norashkin Binti Mohd Anuar. I was born at Pusrawi, Kuala Lumpur.
    I went to the school for the for the first time at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bandar Baru Sentul. But, when I was in standard four, me and my family moved to Bandar Tasik Puteri and I continued my studied at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bandar Tasik Puteri. I take my first memorable examination which was UPSR at that school. Thanks to God. I got 4 A’s in my UPSR. Unfortunately, I could not further my studied at boarding school which is called “Sekolah Berasrama Penuh(SBP). But I never take it for granted. I was selected to enter “Kelas Rancangan Khas(KRK)” which was SBP’s quality at the ordinary school. I studied hard to fulfill my dream to become SBPians. Luckily, after PMR examination, I got 7A’s.  Early in January 2008, I got an offer to continue my studied at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Sepang. I was accepted the offer and went to the school.
   For the first time, I got the most memorable feeling, great feeling, experiences how was life at boarding school. But, at the middle of May 2008, I got another offer and this offer made me feel like I am the king of the world, the happiest person in this universe. I was accepted to continue my studied at Sekolah Menengah Sains Bagan Datoh (SABDA). That school was SBP school, new SBP school and I with the others 300 students were the first batch of this school. Finally, my dream came true. I was finally chosen to be part of SBP family. I studied as hard that I could at that school.
   One day, when I went to my grandfather house at Dato’ Keramat, Kuala Lumpur, my grandfather made a wish to me. He wanted one of his grandchildren to enter Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP). Then , I set at my mind to enter that university so that I can make him happy and fulfill his dream.
   After my SPM, I am finally chosen to enter UTP and it was the biggest achievement in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment