Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Reply a Love Letter

Dear Ros,

I received your letter two days ago. My heart was beating up faster and faster as I went through each word in the letter. I do not expect to hear anything from you after a long time and I never expect to get to know that you still have a feeling to me since you have married to your mother's choice. I know that you had to obey your parents and chose to sacrifice our genuine love for that man. I can't blame you for everything happen for a reason.

Dear Ros,

We had truly a wonderful time when we were teenagers. I always thought about you when I studied oversea. Your view always came into my mind when I wanted to sleep. You are special to me. By the way, I want you to know that I did not take your diary on purpose. I found it on the floor when I was searching for my pen. The only thing that I read from the diary was your name. I never read your writings. I tried to explain to you but you did not believe it. Instead, you mumbled me with thunderous words. I knew that I had blew tour temper. That's why I gave you those cookies just to cheer you up. I really hope that you will understand this although it is too late.

Dear Ros,

I felt very desperate when I got to know that you had married. I saw my world went into pieces. After a long time, the news I got from you was the bitter one. I was very sad but I knew you must had your own reason. I tried to vanish you from my mind. I married with my friend whom I met when I studied in UK. By the time, I managed to completely forget you. I had a great life with my wife and children. But we cannot predict the future, my wife had gone due to her illness. I faced this patiently although my tears welled up each time I remembered her.

Dear Ros,

I am sorry to say that I cannot accept you in my life now. I still missed my wife. She was the woman who came into my life when I am in trouble. I cannot even think to replace her with any woman including you. I knew your feeling but I really had to say sorry. Our love was past and now my love is to my children, the most precious pearl that my wife left me with. But I do not know what will be in the future. For now, I want to concentrate to my children.

Sorry.

                                                                                                                                   Your friend,
                                                                                                                                        R

No comments:

Post a Comment