Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This is me..

             Hi, people. Whoever you are, I’m here to introduce myself. Do you guys know me?? No, I guess…. Anyway, I’m Yong Hong Yaw, people do call me Yong or Hong yaw. I’m always talkative, bouncy and as well as naughty, I should say. But, I must say that I am kind and good in heart. I love my family, I love my friends, I love animals, I want the world to be perfect, but it can’t… I wonder why??
      Alright I shall start with my personal stuff. I’m a dude, aged 17 and was born on the 20th of September 1993. I was born in a lovely, caring and wonderful family. There are 4 family members in my family which are my dad, my mum, my sister as well as me!! We are a small but happy family. Although my family is moderate and I can’t always get anything that I like, do anything as I wish, I’m still very happy and satisfied to be a part in this family. I always believe that the happiness is always based on ourselves. We choose to be happy or not. I chose to be happy!!
       For your information, I’m from Johor Bahru, the southernmost district of the Peninsular Malaysia. I love JB, I love my home. It is always a fun place and the best place to be in this world. You guys might felt that I’m biased, but it’s true!! I’m an ex- student of SMK Dato Jaafar. I love my school as well, there is plenty of  fun people as well as the surrounding was very nice. Just like UTP where I’m currently studying. I finished my SPM at this school on the year of 2010 and got straight ‘A’ for it. I’m very happy with it as I did my best!! I’m always hoping to further my studies abroad especially the European countries, but I don’t have a chance to do so…
        Now, I’m here at Universiti Teknologi Petronas doing my foundation in Mechanical Engineering. Although it’s not as awesome as studying abroad, I must still say it’s still a consolation price for me! At first, I didn’t want to come here to attend the interview, but upon reaching here I was amazed by the buildings here especially the Chancellor Complex and the sports facilities. That’s why now I’m proud to say that I’m part of UTP!!
        I’m more like the type of sporting guy, I love to go for sports activities especially football, futsal, badminton, jogging as well as basketball. I used to tell those people who do not go for sports and always stay at home to get some life in a sarcastic way. It is because life is just about enjoying. What’s the point of keep on walking or studying without having a fun life? Will you be happy? Will you be healthy? Hell no!!!
       For my future, I hope to be a professional, help the mankind, serve the world and hopefully get an awesome family!! For the time being, I’m going to strive hard to get a great result for my degree and hopefully able to enter an international company and travels around the world!! That’s all from me!! Cheers!! =]           

No comments:

Post a Comment