Announcement



New Links!


Attention to everyone in this Tutorial Group 10. For the ease of everyone here and for easy access, I have put up links that link to the short stories that is required for our semester. Keys and Locks and Open Doors was deleted from the original website, but I found another website only in a different language, but the text is basically English. Have fun using the new feature!

Monday, July 25, 2011

ABOUT MYSELF


My name is Muhammad Zulhelmi bin Azhar. I was born on 28th January 1993. I live in Jalan Semarak, Kuala Lumpur. My father's name is Azhar bin Saad and my mother's name is Rohana binti Ithnin. I have three siblings. I have one older sister and one younger brother.

I went to SK Kelana Jaya (2) from Standard 1 until Standard 4 because my family moved to Kuala Lumpur. Then, I went to SK Polis Depot in Standard 5 until Standard 6. My secondary school is SM Sains Tengku Abdullah. I was there from I was Form 1 until Form 5.

I am at Universiti Teknologi Petronas right now. I am in first semester of foundation, and will further the studies in Petroleum Geoscience which in undergraduate period that will start next year. I was very happy now because my dream to be UTPian is finally came true and I will make sure that I will achieve excellence as success will follow me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment